Online Summer Program Info
Integrated Mindfulness Online Summer Program
For this unique summer of 2020 amidst the COVID-19 pandemic challenge, we will continue supporting your child’s academic and social-emotional growth through our Bodhi Academy’s Summer Online Program. Our experienced instructors will guide your child through academic lessons and various online activities designed to improve communication skills, cultivate compassion and awareness, and build a strong academic foundation for the upcoming school year. The program will have 4 week-long sessions, Monday through Friday, from June 22 – August 21, 2020.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT: We’re offering several discounts for parent including bundle sessions, siblings, low income, etc.
Registration for Online Summer School 2020 is now open!
Give us a try to see the positive
development in your child’s growth!
Online Summer Classes include sessions for these subjects:
- Creative Writing for grade 9-12
- Intermediate to Advanced Writing for grade 6-8
- Reading & Writing Comprehensive for K-5.
- K1 to K8 Advancement
- Algebra 1-2, Pre-Calc and Calculus, Geometry (K12)
- Science: Chemistry, Biology, Earth Science, Physics (K12)
- Enrichment Electives: Computer Coding, Chess, Vietnamese Language, Mindfulness Skills
Students can choose to attend Morning or Afternoon session with either half or full. Full sessions include up to 2 hours of academic enhancement daily and other elective activities. Half sessions include 1 hour of academic enhancement and other elective activities.
+ Morning session (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM): recommended for students grade 6 and above
+ Afternoon session (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM): recommended for elementary students
The Academic Enhancement portion of the schedule also includes small breaks and exercises such as:
- Guided Relaxation: experienced instructor guides students through a body scan technique that teaches them to truly relax every part of their bodies. Students practice letting go of tensions and stress that have built up in their body and mind.
- Brain Breaks: help students to relax their minds in order to enhance focus and attention while doing homework or studying.
- Social-emotional Learning Workshops: equip students with additional skill sets through activities such as yoga, arts and crafts, earth stewardship, peer pressure resolution, mindfulness lessons, etc.
Summer Program Fees:
- $25 Registration Fee
- $300/student per 4-week full session for either morning or afternoon
- $200/student per 4-week half session for either morning or afternoon (join either at the first half or second half)
- $20/hour for private tutoring for a requested subject.
- Siblings, low-income family, or multiple session discounts are available upon request (may not be combined)
- Financial Aid and Scholarships are also available to qualified students. Just contact us. No student is turned away from Bodhi Academy for financial difficulty!