Letter of the Year 2019
KINDNESS and APPRECIATION for PARENTS and CHILDREN
We encourage both parents and children to write and express their kindness and appreciation to each other through our Letter of the Year program.
Our Letter of the Year program aims to create a platform for both parents and children to deeply be aware of each other’s presence in their life and show appreciation in writings while giving you a chance to win amazing prizes.
Why Should You Join?
- Allow both parents and children to appreciate each other’s presence in their lives
- End 2019 with heartfelt letters for one another
- Opportunity to enjoy family prizes up to $1,000 of value!
Our Letters of the Year program has two categories:
- Appreciation Letters for Parents
- Appreciation Letters for Children
Who Can Write Letters?
- Children write appreciation for Parents
- Teenagers write appreciation for Parents
- Parents write appreciation for Parents
- Parents write appreciation for Children
How To Submit Letters?
There are 2 ways of submitting your letter to Bodhi Academy:
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail your letter to Bodhi Academy – 8762 Garden Grove Blvd #102, Garden Grove, CA 92844