Bodhi Academy Summer Program
This summer, continue supporting your child's academic and social-emotional growth through our Bodhi Academy's Summer Program. Our experienced teachers will guide your child through lessons and activities designed to improve communication skills, cultivate compassion and awareness, and build a strong academic foundation for the upcoming school year. The program will have week-long sessions Monday through Friday from June 25 - August 24, 2018.
Summer students will:
- Enhance reading, writing, and math skills
- Build confidence through activities that encourage exploration, curiosity, and independent thinking
- Cultivate awareness, compassion, and concentration through a daily mindfulness practice
Kindergarten - 3rd Grade:
Morning session (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Summer Fun
Afternoon session (2:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Academic Enhancement
4th - 8th Grade:
Morning session (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Academic Enhancement
Afternoon session (1:30 PM - 6:00 PM): Summer Fun
Students can choose to attend only Half Day (Morning or Afternoon) OR combine both for Full Day (8:00 AM - 6:00 PM).
The Academic Enhancement portion of the schedule includes 3 hours of academic activities and 1 hour of an enrichment activity that includes, but is not limited to:
- Guided Relaxation: experienced instructor guides students through a body scan technique that teaches them to truly relax every part of their bodies. Students practice letting go of tensions and stress that have built up during the day.
- Mindful Snacking: provide students with an opportunity to learn mindful eating to fully enjoy their meals and develop healthy eating habits.
- Brain Breaks: help students to relax their minds in order to enhance focus and attention while doing homework or studying.
- Workshops: equip students with additional skill sets through activities such as yoga, arts and crafts, earth stewardship, peer pressure resolution, mindfulness lessons, etc.
Join us this summer to add a special and unique skill set to your child's growth!
If you wish to enhance your children's outdoor and social experience, please click here for more info in sending your kids to overnight BYA Cool Kids Camp
Summer Program Fees:
- $25 Registration Fee (Must be paid at sign-up along with first and last week's tuition.)
- $100/student per week for full-time attendance of Half Day (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM / 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM).
- $200/student per week for full-time attendance of Full Day (8:00 AM - 6:00 PM) with self-packed lunch.
- $20/hour for private tutoring for a requested subject.
- $200 per students per summer for daily pick-up from home to BYA Center.
- Siblings discount, low-income family, or part-time attendance rate is available upon request (cannot be combined with other discounts).
- Financial Aid and Scholarships are also available to qualified students. Just contact us. No student is turned away from Bodhi Academy!
Please click here for Payment Methods