Bodhi Summer Program Info
Schedule of Operation:
- Week-long sessions for the summer: Monday to Friday from July 3 to Aug 26
- Morning session: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (Academic Enhancement)
- Afternoon session: 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm (Social-Emotional Learning)
- Full Day session: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (combine both academic and all other supplemental activities)
- If you wish to enhance your children's outdoor and social experience, please click here for more info in sending your kids to overnight BYA Cool Kids Camp
- Morning session includes three hours of academic advancement activities and one hour of other various enrichment activities including but not limited to:
- Guided Relaxation: offer a body scan technique to help students learn to truly relax every part of their bodies by letting go of tensions and stress that have built up during the school day.
- Mindful Snacking: provide students with an opportunity to learn mindful eating to fully enjoy their meals and develop healthy eating habit.
- Brain Breaks: help students to relax their minds in order to enhance focus and attention while doing homework or studying.
- Workshops: equip students with additional social skill set such as yoga, integral tai-chi, arts and crafts, earth stewardship, peer pressure resolution, mindfulness lessons, etc.
- Click here to download the Summer Program Daily Activity Schedule
- $100 per student a week for full time attendance for each half-day session.
- $200 per student a week for full time attendance for full day with self-packed lunch.
- $20/hour for private tutoring for a requested subject.
- $200 per students per summer for daily pick-up from home to BYA Center.
- Siblings discount and part-time attendance rate is available upon request (cannot be combined with other discounts).
- Financial Aid and Scholarships are also available to qualified students. Just contact us. No student is turned away from Bodhi Academy!
Please click here for Payment Methods